Affiliate Terms and Conditions
This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Vortex Success, and our customers.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. The review process may take a few days – we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! you’ll have a full access to your affiliate area dashboard where you can find your unique referral ID that you can use to promote Vortex Success via referral links. Also, in your affiliate dashboard you can track visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Affiliate commissions and payouts
You’ll earn 50% affiliate commission when a customer purchases any single or multiple Vortex Success session(s) and/or any Unlimited Downloads package using your referral link. The 50% is based on the total cart amount that a customer spends when referred through your link.
Your commission is calculated only upon payment to you. Until then, the expected payment is not an obligation from us to you, but an estimation of future revenues.
We pay our affiliates every quarter when their commissions reach a threshold that we determine and post on our website. The payment shall be made via PayPal or any other method we agree upon.
Until the payment is made, the sums specified on your account are not considered debt, and shall not be paid until you reach that threshold.
If we provide a qualified lead with a refund, then we may deduct the commission from your future payment, or request that you return such fees. You also agree that we may offset any sums that you may owe us from any future payments.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address). We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive 50% commission for every new sale you refer.
- Minimum payout balance of $100.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of every quarter.
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
- We may change this commission at any time based on our own discretion. Such changes will not be retroactive.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Vortex Success will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase an Vortex Success session(s).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $100.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc…)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
The final words
By filling out this form you acknowledge that you have read the affiliate terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.