Defining goals is important because you want to direct the energy towards what you want.
It’s just like driving a car – you need to know where your destination is, and it doesn’t matter what your starting point is.
How does one set goals effectively? There are 3 components that make goal-setting successful.
1. Tune to the essence and not the package – focusing on the essences means focusing on the vibrational energy and not the dried data. For example, if your dream is to have a successful business, focus on what the essence will be – “I invite a successful business into my life which makes me feel rewarded”, “The business I am having streams constant abundance into my life”.
Focusing on the package is something like – “I will have a successful real estate business that will bring me money.”
How can I know what the essences are?
- What is in it for me?
- How does it make me feel?
- What will the world will gain when I fulfill my goal?
Focusing on the essence is about your feelings after your goal is achieved, what you’re getting out of this and how the world will benefit from it.
If you want to find a good job, instead of being too specific about the details, focus on your feelings. For example – “I am attracting a job into my life in which I feel rewarded, appreciated, valuable and a sense of belonging.” What is in it for me? I get to feel happier, satisfied, and joyful, and feel meaningful in my daily life. What’s in it for the world? I’ll feel rewarded, so I’ll have more money to help others; I’ll be happier and I can catch others with positivity; I will give myself to the world with feelings of empowerment.
2. Present tense – formulate the goal in a present tense, like it’s happening right now:
“I AM EXPERIENCING enormous feelings of abundance every day that goes by”
“HAVING a flow of money in my life MAKES me feel blessed”
“VIBRATING the same frequencies of wealth fills my heart with pure empowering energy”
3. Positive expressions – formulate your goals in a positive way. Focus on what you want to achieve or feel, and not what you don’t want. For example, a sentence like, “I don’t want a job that will make me feel horrible” is NOT a good sentence, because you will vibrate all those things you don’t want. A good example is, “I am inviting into my life a job that makes me feel at home.”
George Bernard’s show said: “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
I invite you to read this guide and reveal the most powerful way that exists today to subconsciously embrace beliefs that true winners hold