Sleep problems are a well-known world-wide phenomenon.
Did you know that 30% of the world population finds it very difficult to sleep well?
The sad truth is that many of them are not even aware that they’ve got a problem, but they are very aware of the symptoms.
Insomnia’s repercussions have a huge impact on your life; maybe you suffer from it too, but you don’t even know it and you may “blame” what you are experiencing on other issues.
Research points out that it’s necessary to sleep between 7 and 8 hours every night.
Like anything else in life, there is more to it. You might sleep 8 hours at night, but how well do you sleep?
Do you wake up a lot during the night? Do you find it difficult to dive into a deep sleep even when you’re exhausted?
During sleep, your body and mind go through sleep stages and REM sleep. Disturbances to this cycle can cause you a lot of trouble while you’re awake.
The director of the Center for Sleep Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City says that insomnia contributes to headaches, back pain, a weak immune system and even mental disorders like depression and anxiety. Needless to say, you’re feeling tired all day long, and that alone ruins your whole day and mood.
So how can you tell if you suffer from insomnia or other issues?
- Check out your stress levels. When you’re going to sleep at night, does your brain drift into a state of worry, or are you at peace? It’s easy to tell what your stress level is before sleeping. Simply pay attention to your automatic thoughts – where are they going?
- Try to explore whether your sleep issues just began recently or if this is something you’ve been suffering from for quite a while. If it’s something you have just started to experience, see if other aspects of your life are beginning to change, such as your moods, physical pain, etc…
You will be astounded to find out how many of your issues can be solved right away if you would only sleep the right way. It’s true that in many cases, depression affects sleep, but not all the time.
People who experienced depression because of insomnia “lost” those symptoms after they dealt with the root – bad sleep.
Imagine how vibrant you can feel, and how energetic, lively and happy you can be if only you would take care of your sleep disorders. It doesn’t take much – only a true desire to take responsibility and have consistency.
There are many ways to cure insomnia, like medications (but it’s not recommended, even by doctors), CBT (cognitive behavioral treatment) and alternative ways that have been found to be highly effective if you implement them.
Studies have found that listening to Binaural Beats that contain all sleep stages (which also means the correct frequencies like alpha, theta and delta) and REM sleep can help you to tremendously improve your sleep. Not only do I create quality Binaural Beats sessions, I combine them with subliminal commands to maximize the effect of the Binaural waves.
The subliminal messages, as you probably know by now, permeate deeply into your subconscious mind because:
- The consciousness doesn’t know what’s being said and therefore cannot reject it
- The repetition fixates those affirmations into your mind.
Your subconscious mind doesn’t have any other option but to obey, and eventually… fall asleep.
For some people it takes only one session to sleep those 7-8 hours in a row, while others need to be exposed to a few extra rounds in order for that to happen.
Here is my latest version of the ‘Fall Asleep’ session I launched:
Fall Asleep Fast- Deep Sleep 90 Minutes Brainwave Entrainment And Subliminal Hypnosis Meditation
If you believe you struggle to sleep well, I invite you to listen to this session at least few nights in a row. Headphones are a must; otherwise, it’s pointless.
In addition, I’d like to share two valuable tips that you can implement easily and quickly before sleeping (the first one applies mainly to older adults) –
- A recent study from Louisiana State University found that drinking tart cherry juice before sleep time improves sleep disorder syndromes
- Previous studies discovered that herbal remedies such as chamomile tea helps as well. This is due to the calming and relaxing traits that teas have. This soothing feeling can put you in a numb state of mind in no time.
I suggest that you give it a try in addition to the Brainwave Entrainment session.
If you cannot listen to Binaural Beats for any reason, next time, I’ll publish a secret method to put your brain in an alpha waves state instantly.