Submit an Article
A little bit about Vortex Success
Vortex Success is the home of the largest subliminal messages library in the world with many successful blog posts such as ‘How to program the subconscious mind’ that have been shared over million times.
Why write for us?
You will have a positive impact our reader’s lives and empower them to gain the courage and confidence to take action and move closer to living a happier, healthier, and a better life.
Our readers are dedicated to becoming the best version of themselves, and your work will contribute to fulfilling that commitment. Our readers are excited to learn how they can achieve more, contribute more, and maximize their full potential.
Your work will be exposed to readers from all over the world
Once your article/blog post has been approved, the hunderd of thousand of visitors we have every month will be exposed to your work. In addition, we will share your post on our social media platforms and our email subscribers.
Here at Vortex Success we are looking to share with our readers original content that hasn’t been published on other sites, including your own blog.
Your article/post should be 100% unique and may not include any sections taken from a previously published post or re-phrase articles from other websites. Also, you can’t republish the article elsewhere without our permission.
The preferred length of a post is over 1000 words.
- If you’re going to offer tips, include a short introductory paragraph at the top of your post explaining why you’re offering this advice. Are you an expert on the topic? Did you struggle to understand the issue and want to share your knowledge?
- Feel free to link to any scientific proof, research, that can backup or even enhance your credibility as an author. But please note that we reserve the right to use this information only if suited.
- A beautiful and inspiring post will sound like a real person wrote it, and it needs to have a distinctive voice. You should use that similar conversational tone for your post.
- Vortex Success recommended topics: Happiness, Personal Growth, Brainwave entrainment, Stress Relief, Meditation, Healing, Health & Wellbeing, Sleep & Wellness, Love & Relationships, Friendships, Parenting, Spirituality, Forgiveness
- Before submitting you post, make sure that the text is grammatically correct and typo-free. By doing so you’ll increase your article’s chance of standing out and being published.
Our own editing.
Your submissions will be reviewed in order to make sure that you have followed the mentioned guidelines.
Our editing team will review the article, we reserve the right to edit and change the information in your article and bio and provide feedback if necessary, and if approved – post the article as soon as we can!
When showing our readers your work as a writer, we can’t share links to websites (promoting various products or businesses) that we feel aren’t align with our values. If your links lead to websites the sell products, pages promoting businesses, or other featured work, we reserve the right not to share these links with our readers.
Include your bio
Please include a short biography (approximately 3-4 sentences long). Also, include in your bio links to YOUR OWN PERSONAL website/ blog, your social media platforms, etc. This way, our readers will know more about you and they will have a way of getting in contact with you if needed.
Spread your words
After we published your article, please share and promote it via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, or other social media platforms you might have. We also know that our readers want to hear from the authors themselves, so whenever you have the chance, feel free to respond to the comments of your post.
Submit your article for publication
If you read and agree to the terms above, click on the link below to submit your article. We will respond within 10 days. If you haven’t heard from us, it means that your post wasn’t a good fit for us. Feel free to submit a different post after 10 days.
Thank you and we look forward to sharing your work with our community.
I read the information above and I would like to submit an article!